Sunday, July 12, 2009

When Cake is Too Much of a Hassle

      Is a cake too much of a hassle for your party venue (such as the office break room or a distant location)? Why not get some fancy cookies instead? They'll be easier to transport and can double as party favors if your budget is tight. If you don’t have the patience and skill to make your own super swanky cookies, you can buy gorgeous platters of them at Beau Coup Don’t be ashamed to procure them, kittens. Not everyone can make cookies like Muffy!

If you serve cookies, you're not compelled to provide utensils or plates: two less things you have to worry about, and a greener idea to boot!



2 comments:

  1. I've never seen such beautiful cookies! I just love the colors. But I don't think I could ever get myself to eat one. They're just too pretty to waste in my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, They have everything from these birds and bees to little party dresses and crazy shoes, animals, butterflies...you name it. My bff actually made little tiny baby feet for my baby shower. She affixed them to sticks and planted them in tiny flower pots with grassy shreds. It was a crazy Dr. Seuss theme, which of course hadn't been commercialized yet, so she had to construct everything herself. Totally off the chain. I've been sold on fancy cookies ever since! Thanks for popping by!

    ReplyDelete