Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
You don’t have to get the leader of the Free World on your pop. You can get your dog, or your kid, or your band or your kitty or your prizewinning drawing - whatever you want on your personalized Jones Soda labels!
We like the Jones because it’s in a glass bottle (fun, recyclable, non-leaching container) and it’s not made with sheisty corn syrup (instead, pure cane sugar, baby) and the flavors are apparently “sick” and “bangin,” according to some 10 year old boys I recently polled.
Surprise your favorite person with his/her own custom sodas at your next party! Perfect favors for your graduation party next spring! A huge hit with the ‘tweeners! We guzzle Jones soda by the case at my house since I'll never quit drinking pop, but my new mantra is “No plastic or aluminum cans EVER!” - Kitty Dearest.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
- You could screen snippets of Bram Stoker's Dracula mixed in with photography montages of the bride and groom.
- Hire Zombies to reenact Michael Jackson's Thriller. Or just splice it in to the aforementioned visual presentation
- Lighting is key. I think an elegant Gothic, sensual, environment would be fabulous at an All Hallow's Eve wedding.Go watch a few episodes of The Osbournes; think of Ozzy and Sharon's parlour and entryway. Things should be volumnuous, velvety, and lit dramatically.
- Centerpieces can be monogrammed jack-o-lanterns juxtaposed with gilded leaves (just go visit Martha Stewart's every text on the subject). Make larger versions for the creepy cemetery urns that will dot the room at eye level.
- Have a Halloween wedding, but don't be married to an orange and black color scheme. I saw these banners below and started thinking how marvelous...